Monday, February 01, 2010

Blog fail

I know, I know.


I've slacked quite a bit. But....


Well, it snowed here. And snow here means everything stops.


Time stands still as we sled and throw snowballs and buy the makings of a milk sandwich and gain 4 pounds (but not because of milk sandwiches) and eat snow cream and watch movies and play games....


and duct tape video cameras to our helmets so we will always and forever remember what it felt like to experience those things from 6 feet 3 1/2 inches.


Oh, now don't you worry your pretty heads.



The pictures and video to prove it will be up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4[/url] DS Fling)

Unknown said...

Well thank you sincerely, anonymous, for your thoughts on our technology dependence. If hearing of people strapping it to their heads has caused you any more concern, please know that said technology is now detached from said head and safely in it's case.

Pages