Monday, February 15, 2010

Post-It Note Promises

My friend Carrie over at Little Llamas had a great idea. She encouraged us to think about what promises we are holding fast to right now in our lives and share with other bloggy friends.


Love it. Love it.


I am always so stirred and encouraged when other women share with me what they're learning, struggling with, trusting for and clinging to. And honestly, I don't ask those questions often enough. I've gotten out of the habit, and I really, really miss having those conversations regularly.


So here's an opportunity. Go here and write your promise from the Lord on a cute, little sticky note. It's super-duper easy and darn cute.


Then, if you blog, link to it at Carrie's. She'd love it if you would share it with her.


And even if you don't want to blog it, please don't leave me out... share it with me in my comments and prepare to be encouraged, friends!


(Come out from hiding, lurkey-turkeys!!!)


Here's mine right now:

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it ! Thanks for joining in and spreading the word! I decided alst minute to add the link up and gave no one a heads up to prepare a post, so not sure how many I'll have link up...but I think I will do it again for sure!

A few things--
a- love the blog design
b- what did you use to get the tabs up top? or is that a part of your design?

love my blog design, haven't had it too long...but already itching for something different...with tabs, and 1 big column on left and 2 on right. Not sure...

Unknown said...

Thanks, Carrie! It's a great idea!

The tabs at the top (that I've done absolutely NOTHING with) came with the layout. This layout has it's quirks, but I really like the look of it. I get bored easily. The thing I've found with only having columns on one side is that the gadgets you have need to be pretty narrow or things will overlap...like they have on mine. Hope you find something you like! :)

Pages