Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Bedroom Makeover of 2010

I really haven't forgotten about this.


In fact, I see it everyday and, believe me....it haunts me.


I can't stop thinking about it. Ugh.


So, it is with great excitement that I announce to you, dear readers, that today...


The Twentieth Day of the Second Month in the Year of Our Lord, Two-Thousand and Ten...


The Master Bedroom Makeover of Our House will begin!



I can hear the best section of the symphony...the brass....heralding now.


I got so many wonderful suggestions...many of them I plan to use. So, here's your last chance to chime in. If you didn't get a chance before, I would love it if you would feel sorry for me and leave me a suggestion for bringing the sexy back.


And, of course, I will keep you updated with all kinds of pictures of the process.


Thanks, ya'll. ;)

1 comments:

Corey said...

I'm going to skip right over what you said about the brass section, because really? There's no convincing you now. Anyway, the only thing I wanted to say is that dark colors can sometimes make a room look smaller. I saw in your previous post that you were thinking about some sort of dark red shade, and I just wanted to warn you to choose it carefully, because it can give the room the appearance of being smaller. On second thought, this doesn't really seem like helpful advice. But I know you're going to enjoy hearing from me at 1:30 in the morning, so I'm going to post this anyway. Good luck with the room renovation!

Pages