Thursday, August 07, 2008

Jeshus, Isaiah and poo-poo

Josh has been working in Raleigh/Durham all week and because Wednesday was Isaiah's birthday (we have a 2 year old!) I decided to make the drive up so we could celebrate with Josh. My sweet friend Meghann lives there and just celebrated a birthday herself so it made sense to go see her.

Anyway, I'll post more on the birthday stuff later. Our bigger family party is Saturday. But right before we left Isaiah had disobeyed and needed discipline. We had just finished the part where we pray, which usually goes like this:

Me: Jesus...

I: Jeshus...

Me: I'm sorry...

I: I sorry...

Me: for disobeying...

I: fo dishoshobeyin...

Me: Mommy.

I: Mommy.

Me: Please forgive...

I: Peas fogive...

Me: me.

I: me.

Me: Amen.

I: Amen.


We had just finished praying and I laid him down on the changing table to change a very stinky diaper. I guess he wasn't finished praying because here's what came next:

I: Jeshus? I sorry. (pause) Jeshus? I poo-pooed.


He told "Jeshus" all about it so I guess he's on the right track :)

1 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

sweet little boy!

Pages