Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What IS THIS???

Ok...something's going on with me and I need your imput. I never felt any real contractions with Isaiah other than Braxton Hicks (and then had a c-section because I wasn't progressing), but I'm feeling something much stronger now.

I was up most of the night with some discomfort or another and then started feeling what was like a really bad stomach ache. It came and went and kept me in the bathroom. I thought I had just eaten something that didn't agree with me, but now I'm sitting here at work and though it's not as often it's definitely still there. I notice the same pain across my front and sometimes in my back almost everytime I get up and right when I sit down. I was very crampy all day yesterday and I thought it was from carrying groceries in from the car. This pain is higher and almost feels like a burn.

I know it may be nothing, but just wanted to see if this was normal or not.

2 comments:

Topharmers Wife said...

That is what I have been having for the last few weeks. The Dr said it is prelabor...but since you haven't felt it before I would call the Dr. just to make sure baby Hartness isn't going to show up sooner than you thought!

The Pennells said...

I did that too and I was dialating. The doctor said that if you could talk during the contraction then it wasn't a real one.

Pages