Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fantastic resources!




I am so excited to see that Desiring God ministries is posting each of their national conference messages on their blog shortly after it's given...audio and video!!! I love the generosity of this ministry! It is taking place right now and this year's theme is: Stand: A Call for the Endurance of the Saints.

You can watch and listen to messages from Helen Roseveare, Jerry Bridges, Randy Alcorn, John Piper, John MacArthur and a panel discussion with Roseveare, Bridges, Alcorn and Piper.

Another message of interest to us parents is Piper's conversation with MacArthur about drawing your kid's heart out.

I'm especially excited about hearing Helen Roseveare. I heard her speak in college and her stories have always stuck with me through the years. She's a remarkable woman!

0 comments:

Pages