Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter dress rehearsal

Yesterday Isaiah and I had one of the best photo shoots we've had in a long time! I finally pieced together his little Easter outfit and was trying it on for size (there's a lot of pressure on a girl to have her kids shined up for Easter sunday!). Seemed like a good photo opp. I didn't want to post his whole outfit yet (I know it's a little shallow) so here are a few snapshots of our little half naked man in motion.

The funniest part was trying to snap pictures before he could scoot over to me to grab the camera strap. I was laying on the floor just gut laughing because I couldn't keep backing up and get the camera focused before he was at me again swatting at the camera! He's moving really fast these days!


Scooting along!
Capt. Isaiah

big glasses for Big Iz (eyes)

my baby blues

0 comments:

Pages