Friday, November 13, 2009

pretty much one of the most interesting things I've ever read



MckMama tweeted about her husband hitting a deer...and then TAKING IT TO THE BUTCHER!.

She said that a bunch of other people had told her there were waiting lists in their states for deer road kill. EXCUSE ME?!?!?

So, being brought up shooting rifles, pistols, bow and arrow and then refilling our bullet shells...

(don't judge me, ya'll...it was my daddy's fault. I was only 8.)

...I had to find out for myself if this was indeed true and what is really happening to those poor, unrecognizable heaps I'm always swerving to miss on I85.

Prepare your hearts, friends.

I doubt you've ever been in the presence of a conversation like this.

"ain't no law in NY bout that all you do is call a trooper he tags it ask if you want the deer then go to the store and buy some Stove Top Stuffin and you got some serious eatin's. Bon appetites"


I'm speechless.

0 comments:

Pages