Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pee and chocolate = war

I saw the pee in the hallway first (moan).

Then I walked into the living room and saw part 2 (ugly word).





That's the combination present Max left for me in the carpet when I got home this afternoon. He had found a package of chocolate ice cream mix I had just bought to use in my new ice cream maker that I got for my birthday and had himself a party. I was so mad I didn't (and frankly still don't) care if it made him sick. He totally deserves it.

This is the dog who graduated at the top of both his puppy and intermediate classes, who was recommended to go on to canine good citizen training, and considered "highly trained." The dog that we have loved and treated as our child for 3 1/2 years now. I'll admit that things greatly changed when Isaiah was born, but come on now.

I think he's got some anger and bitterness issues with me, and now I have them with him.

But I WILL WIN.

"For you have done a foolish thing and now you will be at war." --2 Chron. 16:9

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I love the Bible verse :-)

Unknown said...

PS I have a carpet steamer over here if you want to borrow it...

Pages