Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Stuff in my brain

A couple things I've been thinking about:

1) How I can declutter our house most effectively
2) What all needs to be done to get it ready to sell
3) Where we will live next and how to afford a bigger house
4) Why I don't hate my sin
5) How to make our living room feel more tropical
6) How can the church utilize women with leadership skills
7) What fabric I should buy for my burp cloths
8) How much should finances factor into deciding when to have a 2nd baby
9) Should I take the part time job at the Christian school down the road
10) When to get a date night rotation going so we go on more dates
11) When to go to the beach next
12) What should my day look like tomorrow
13) How much I'm looking forward to "Traveler" tonight

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dana, I'm so glad that I'm not the only one where thoughts like these come one right on top of the other:

4) Why I don't hate my sin
5) How to make our living room feel more tropical

:-) Typical woman thing, I think...we multi-task even in our thoughts.

Melanie said...

Very random thoughts :-) I sort of feel relieved that I'm not the only one who is so random.

Pages