Saturday, February 24, 2007

Are you in the mood?





























These temperatures outside are really playing with my emotions. I can't think of any previous year where I wanted spring to come so badly, but I will say that usually about this time of year I start sorting through my junk mail box for cruise deals. I stay hopeful every year that I'll find a deal that we can actually do.....still not the wisest decision.

Josh and I now have a joke that when we pay off our credit card debt we'll reward ourselves with a cruise, putting in on the credit card, of course. Then we'll go on another excursion when we get that paid off and just make a fun game of it. Good idea, right?

Well, since that's a way off I thought I would share with you with pictures from our honeymoon. We went on a Carnival cruise to the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, St Thomas and St John.

When I look at these pictures it's hard to imagine that Heaven will be so much more beautiful. More of a paradise. But it will be.

Aaaaaaahhhh. I can still feel the warm sunshine and hear the crystal clear waves.....


***Pictures: 1 -- Paradise Island, Nassau
2 -3 -- Trunk Bay, St. John (rated in the top 10 most beautiful in the world)
4 -- Dominican Republic

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, I'm SOO in the mood!!! My parents are on a cruise this very week. They called me yesterday as they were sailing into Ocho Rios, Jamacia. Today, they'll be swimming with the Sting Rays in Grand Cayman. I'm SOOOO jealous!!! I've been secretly looking at cruises, too, hoping that one day soon we'll be able to go. It's been almost 2 years since our last and I'm ready to go again!!!! Oh, I'm SOOO in the mood!

Unknown said...

I've never been on a cruise, but you ladies are making me want to try it...

We did go to Grand Cayman for our honeymoon, though. It was fun exploring the island for a week.

Pages