Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thumbs up or thumbs down?

I needed a change here. You know, something with more than 4 colors.

So? What do you think?


The thing with picking a template is that they are predecided on...meaning you get stuff you don't need. I have NO idea what to do with the fancy-schmancy stuff up at the top.

(Are you secretly making fun of me for calling it fancy? Uh huh. I know what you're thinking. Don't lie about it. I hear your thoughts. I'm everywhere.)


About??

(I loathe filling out anything that asks for that kind of range of information. About what??? How can you expect me to put the entirety of my purpose for existing behind a button you can click on?!? Maybe I could write something about how undramatic I am.)


And Archives???

I'm pretty sure that's what the "official" bloggers do. I'd prefer to read about them and search through their archives.

But, to avoid future embarrassment, I may contrive something just so you don't always come back to this page every time you click up there. Because that would annoy me to no end.

Oh, and the SEARCH button! Geez. Ummm. What to search for...what to search for...

I have no idea.


I feel pressure. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so cute! Maybe I will do something similar when January rolls around...

DarrenH said...

Pretty.

Pages