Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yawn

I feel like it's been forever since I've written anything (other than pictures), and I've been feeling a little disconnected from people so I just wanted to connect with you guys again. I miss you :)

Part of the reason I haven't posted anything is because I can't come up with a thing to write about. My brain just isn't working full force these days. For the past month I have really felt like I've been floating along, responding to life as it comes. Thinking and processing in the moment, but not taking a lot of time to reflect or plan or be really passionate and intentional about much of anything.

Much of this is simply because I feel tired A LOT. I really expected this to pass a long time ago and it hasn't. I take a nap almost everyday and have to drag myself out of bed in the morning. Poor Isaiah. There are mornings that I honestly don't know how long he's been awake patiently waiting for me to go get him.

The interesting thing is that there is so much going on around me that I would otherwise be really preoccupied with. Like the fact that our house is still for sell (and still isn't 100% ready), we need stuff for the baby that will be expensive, we are still wondering what God has for us as far as our church goes, wrapping up the school year and anticipating Josh's summer job, trying to save money with gas and food taking more of our already tight budget.....and, oh yeah, I'm having a baby.

Come to think of it, maybe I should be grateful I'm pretty much sleeping through all this.

Well, I'm going to eat some cheese rice and then take my nap. Maybe when I wake up I'll have something else extremely clever to write :)

0 comments:

Pages