Monday, November 24, 2008

The coolest thing in the world


This morning I was looking for some kind of live radio stream of Christmas music and, LO AND BEHOLD, HALLELUJAH, I discovered Pandora.com. (Am I late? Do you already know about it?) I LOVE it! You can list an artist you like and it will immediately start a playlist from that artist and other's that are similar. You can also listen to music from favorite genres. I was in the mood for Bing Crosby Christmas classics so I've been listening to a playlist of him, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and others. I also have jazz Christmas, peaceful Christmas, swingin' Christmas and a few other playlists waiting for me. They don't offer a huge selection of Christian categories, but their contemporary Christian stream is pretty good (don't think 91.9...sorry if you like them). Chris Tomlin, Third Day and Passion were on the list.

So go try it!

1 comments:

Dee Lanier said...

yeah, you're a little late! I personally use Last.fm, which is similar.

Pages