Wednesday, December 01, 2010

A quick announcement of cheer and joy

Hi, there.

How YOU doin'?


I've been on the couch the last 2 days with various mugs of hot tea and a roll of toilet paper because my nose and sinuses hate me, but I'll be back soon with a post and pictures of our Thanksgiving weekend...you won't believe how fierce of a football player I am.



But that's not why I'm here. I wanted to drop by real quick in between nose blows and sinus washes to let you know that my friend Carrie aka

is doing a GIVEAWAY for my shop today over at her blog Little Llamas!!!!


Carrie and I have known each other since college (I think we met in '98) and even spent a summer in South Africa together so it's really cool to me that she's doing my first giveaway. She's got an adorable blog over there so go check her out and enter to win your own lovely and a great discount!

I even made my own button!!!





So, here's your proverbial slap on the behind....go get 'em, girls!!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!

0 comments:

Pages