22. Lactation consultants are nothing short of miracle workers.
23. My skin would totally change and go crazy after delivery.
24. A shower can be therapeutic.
25. Time with God is still hard to schedule.
26. My husband still thinks I'm beautiful...more stretch marks and all.
27. I CAN stay in the house several days in a row and not go nuts.
28. Isaiah sleeping on my chest is precious beyond words.
29. I already cry at the thought of him growing up.
30. It's a lot easier to be assertive and direct when I need to be.
31. A camera is a priceless comodity.
32. Nothing in the world compares to Isaiah's smile.
33. There's an instant connection with other moms I didn't anticipate.
34. There's a much deeper connection with my mom.
35. Communication with Josh would require a lot more effort.
36. Much advise is given about preparing to be a mom and not enough about preparing your marriage for becoming a mom.
37. Date nights are a MUST....not a luxury.
38. Other moms are the greatest diamonds of wisdom and experience waiting to be asked.
39. I need to be reminded that I was a person before I was Isaiah's mom.
40. Friends that really know me well (Meghann) do that for me.