1. Having an eternal soul enter this world through your body is truly a miracle.
2. I'm really selfish with my time and my agenda.
3. A date with your husband over Burger King IS a big deal!
4. A 3 hour schedule makes the day fly by.
5. I get done very little during the day.
6. I am very capable of getting mad at a newborn when I don't understand why he keeps crying.
7. A cesarean delivery is not scary.
8. Recovery is not scary.
9. Nursing a baby nicknamed "the Hoover" is.
10. I have a guilt complex about asking Josh for help when he comes home.
11. I need A LOT of help.
12. Staying a home requires a whole lot of discipline to do anything other than watch TV.
13. Post partum weight loss doesn't just come from nursing....you don't have time to eat!
14. We are surrounded by people who love to serve young parents.
15. Just when I think I've figured out a certain cry, Isaiah changes the meaning.
16. It takes at least an extra hour to get anywhere.
17. Cuddle time with Josh is so precious.
18. The fact that "it's not about me anymore" requires a much bigger change of heart than I realized.
19. I have sooo much to learn, it almost makes me feel like a child again.
20. My parents love me more than I ever comprehended before.
21. My Heavenly Father loves me more than I ever comprehended before.